Distressing Furniture With Paint – An interesting journal of Abner Stocking of Chatham, Connecticut, detailing the distressing events of the expedition against Quebec, under the command of Col. Arnold in the year 1775; – Sidetable – after 2
Distressing Furniture With Paint
- causing distress or worry or anxiety; "distressing (or disturbing) news"; "lived in heroic if something distressful isolation"; "a disturbing amount of crime"; "a revelation that was most perturbing"; "a new and troubling thought"; "in a particularly worrisome predicament"; "a worrying situation
- deplorable: bad; unfortunate; "my finances were in a deplorable state"; "a lamentable decision"; "her clothes were in sad shape"; "a sorry state of affairs"
- Causing distress; upsetting
- Distressing in the decorative arts is the activity of making a piece of furniture or object appear aged and older, and there are many methods to produce an appearance of age and wear.
- make a painting; "he painted all day in the garden"; "He painted a painting of the garden"
- apply paint to; coat with paint; "We painted the rooms yellow"
- a substance used as a coating to protect or decorate a surface (especially a mixture of pigment suspended in a liquid); dries to form a hard coating; "artists use `paint' and `pigment' interchangeably"
- key: (basketball) a space (including the foul line) in front of the basket at each end of a basketball court; usually painted a different color from the rest of the court; "he hit a jump shot from the top of the key"; "he dominates play in the paint"
distressing furniture with paint – An interesting
An interesting journal of Abner Stocking of Chatham, Connecticut, detailing the distressing events of the expedition against Quebec, under the command of Col. Arnold in the year 1775;
This is a reproduction of a book published before 1923. This book may have occasional imperfections such as missing or blurred pages, poor pictures, errant marks, etc. that were either part of the original artifact, or were introduced by the scanning process. We believe this work is culturally important, and despite the imperfections, have elected to bring it back into print as part of our continuing commitment to the preservation of printed works worldwide. We appreciate your understanding of the imperfections in the preservation process, and hope you enjoy this valuable book.
Sidetable – after 2
Used the old harware (soaked for a bit in vinegar to clean off some (but not all!) of the grime. Distressed with 200 grit sandpaper, ta-da!
Vintage Hotel Desk
Vintage hotel desk has pull out drawer with drop leaf to make writing easy. Available at Troy Antiques for $98.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect
distressing furniture with paint
This book provides a practical framework for using a person based cognitive therapy approach for addressing the range of problems experienced by people with psychosis. Chapters 1-4 provide a context for the approach and chapters 5-12 cover the clinical application of the approach. Key features include; the integration of the author’s work on Mindfulness (simple meditation technique that is similarly creating a lot of interest at present) for people with psychosis; inclusion of the two-chair method; plus a chapter on group therapy.